It’s that time of year! TheKnot.com holds their annual “Best of” awards at the end of every wedding year. These awards are based on the amount of reviews a vendor receives from November 1st, 2017-October 31st, 2018. We would be so honored to have all of our couples leave us a kind word or two on our knot page.
For a review to be considered eligible, it must be from a reviewer's firsthand experience. Examples of firsthand experiences could be but are not limited to: engagement photo shoots, food tastings, calling to schedule appointments at a salon, interactions with vendors at the event, and the events themselves.
We allow brides, grooms, parents of the couple, event party members and guests to leave reviews. While all reviews are important, reviews left by a bride or groom carry more rating weight than reviews from the other groups.
What would it mean for Eisley Images to win a “best of weddings” award?
1. It’s a badge of honor. It means we have served our clients well and we earned their praise
2. It means we’re trustworthy, honest, and professional.
3. It’s exclusive! Only 3% of vendors on the knot will receive this award.
4. Recognition by our clients and industry peers - which is invaluable.
5. We’d be walking on sunshine, sitting on cloud nine, and other atmospheric amounts of happy haha